Prospectus is committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients and candidates.
If you have experienced exceptional serivce, of indeed if as a candidate or client you have not been satisfied with the service you have received, we want you to tell us about it so we can act on that feedback.
We would hope that discussing the issues over the telephone or in person will allow us to rectify them quickly. However, if you wish you can contact our CEO, Peter Beeby, directly via email.
Alternatively you may wish to submit a written complaint to Prospectus and we have a set complaint process which is detailed below:
- Complaints can be sent via post, fax or email. If you are unsure who to direct your complaint to, please address for the attention of the Chief Executive.
- We will write to the complainant to acknowledge receipt of their complaint within 1 working day of receiving it. We will also let them know the name of the person who will be dealing with the complaint.
- An initial investigation into the complaint will commence and this will form the basis of our response. This response will be sent within four working days of receiving the complaint. If necessary we shall also request additional information confirming or explaining the details of the complaint.
- If necessary the complainant will be invited to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve the complaint. Within two days of the meeting we will write to the complainant to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed.
- If the complainant does not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send a detailed reply to the complaint which will include our suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within five days of completing our investigation.
- If the complainant is still not satisfied at this stage they can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office or the REC, the industry trade association of which we are a member, by writing to the Professional Standards Manager, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9XT.